Testimonials | Feedbacks | What others saying?

Categories: Updated on January 1st, 20101,097 Comments

Tags: , , , , , ,

If you have any questions,  good ideas or suggestions about our website, we will be more than happy to hear. Please leave your valid email address in the comment box so that the system will notify you in time once we replied. Or simply check back later.

We’ll do our best to get back to you within 24 hours. It might take a bit longer (depending on the questions), but we try hard not to keep you waiting longer than 72 hours. If over the responding time, we might be either at the weekend or Chinese festival vacations. It will be released on our  homepage or auto-email-responder if so. If you are in a hurry and want to talk with us, please click CONTACT US on the left sidebar, and talk to us online.

We’d like to do our best to improve our service.  Thanks for all your help and support!

Fashion Bop Team

Please scan our QRcode for the contact details if your cellphone or computer supports.           Please scan the prcode for our order form download link if your cellphone or computer support!

[大师是一种境界,  挑战是一种精神…]

(Please fill in your nickname or full name and email to continue, we will get back to you asap. We already received thousands of positive feedbacks and enquiries worldwide.  )

More related China wholesalers & suppliers:

Submit an inquiry or related questions

1,097 Responses to “Testimonials | Feedbacks | What others saying?”

1. Elliott says:

What is the conversion size for a men’s blazer in US size (chest) 36 regular to 38 regular to China Conversion.

Is it a large or extra large in China conversion chart.

@Elliott,

It’s on FAQ& TOOLS, dropmenu, China size chart.
    hope this helps. thanks.

2. Robby says:

Hi, for some reason I’m having trouble getting my emails through. Can you tell me what is the best phone number to reach you at? Thank you

@Robby,
    +86 13660217902 you could add my whatsapp account. thannks

3. Robby says:

@Robby,

+8613660217902
    This is my number… and if your email didn’t go through.. please try our backup email. thanks.
    fashion-bop@live.cn

4. Tshego says:

Hi

I’m trying to source for my online store. Please can you direct me to a wholesaler that sells apparel/shoes similar to topshop or asos. Thank you

@Tshego,

Please email us for some more details. thanks.

5. Nicole says:

Hi my daughter is ordering a dress that is made in china. Her bust measurement is 88cm and waist 72cm. What would be the best size to get her, medium or large?

@Nicole,

fashion-bop.com/china-size-charts/
    maybe take a look at this.. or ask the seller.
    If you let us ordering for you, then email us: sales@fashion-bop.com. Thanks.

6. JoAnn Von Eckberg says:

Can you help me please? I want to order a jacket made in China for my niece for a Christmas present and shipping is expensive and don’t want to have to exchange it. Her measurements are 39 inches bust; Shoulder 16 inches; Length 20 inches; she is 4 feet 11 inches tall and weighs 150 pounds. I appreciate your help very much.

7. patricia livingstone says:

I wear size L in U S clothes what will my size be in china or korean clothes.

8. justin says:

I’m thinking about purchasing some men’s sweatpants and sweatshirt. I’m not sure the size I would need to purchase. My waist size is 32 inches and my length is 34 inches. Could you please provide the proper size I would need to purchase from a Chinese seller?

@justin,
    you could email us the order list. thanks.
    sales@fashion-bop.com

9. Prameela says:

Hi,
    I am planning to start an online Kids Readymade Garment business.
    I want to buy the stock from wholesalers of China.
    I have gone through your website and hope it is helpful for me in this regard.
    But I did not understand properly about how to order.
    Can you please explain the detail procedure of ordering through your website.
    Thanks & Regards,
    Prameela.

@Prameela,

Emailed you the details. Please check. Thanks.

10. Karen Addison says:

Can you tell me what size this would be. In China’s clothing, us size/14 regular in jeans ,t-shirts 14/16,dresses size 14/16,girls, age 8, weight,90 lbs,us shoe. Size ladies size6. Thank you for your help
    Karen

@Karen Addison,

Please check out our China size chart under FAQ&Tools

also google it if needed. thanks

11. Margaret Buzzanca says:

Your charts don’t list a woman’s size 10. My foot measures 10 1/2 inches long by 4 1/2 inches wide. Any Chinese shoe size I see doesn’t list above an 8. Perhaps I would wear a man’s size, but I don’t know which to order. I have very narrow feet, so I have to be careful ordering men’s sizes.

@Margaret Buzzanca,

I google the size into cm, it’s 26.67cm.
    when you check out the chart you would know.
    china men size is to 43-44
    china women size mostly only to 40
    hope it helps.

12. Tracy Black says:

What is the size conversion for an XL dress in Chinese to the American size?

@Tracy Black,
    standard to American size is 16-18.

13. Tawni Day says:

my son wears a size 7.5 boys shoe what is that in Chinese sizes

@Tawni Day,

14. Bonnie says:

I’m trying to get a leather jacket and a hooded jacket from the WISH app which is mostly from China. My sizes are bust: 34 wrist:30 and hips:39. I do like my jackets a little bigger then my normal size, but not swimming on me. I’m also 4″11 if that helps.

@Bonnie,

please check out our size chart.. hope it helps. it’s under dropmenu of FAQ thanks

15. Brett says:

Looking for conversion of USA to china

34 C/D. Bust
    27. Waist
    36. Hips.

@Brett,

please check out our size chart on FAQ and tool page.

16. Kelli Marchewka says:

HI there,

I am the owner and Head Designer at Anarkid anarkid.com.au, we are an organic baby and childrens wear fashion label from Australia. We are looking at offering our range to China and would be interested to know how your business works.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
    Kelli

@Kelli Marchewka,

We heard from you before, if we have related plans, will contact you. Thanks.

17. kristy3101 says:

hi im loking for brand clothing shipped to uk also designer bags sneakers purses sprtswear, uggs, brand make up and accessories nike air max adidas emporio armarni ellesse clothing please also ac complete make up bags inc contts

@kristy3101,

Please email us what you need, and qty, target price, etc. we will help you out. thanks.
    sales@fashion-bop.com

18. AntontonlPn says:

Эффективная помощь для поиска Ваших потенциальных клиентов.

Предлагаем базы данных фирм России, Украины, Белоруссии и Казахстана.

Пишите на новую почту для заказа новой базы данных фирм: baza-gorodow(собачка)yandex.ru

Стоимость базы фирм одного города – от 700 руб. По стране одна рубрика – 2000 рублей.

БАЗЫ СОБИРАЕМ СРАЗУ ПОСЛЕ ЗАКАЗА – БЕЗ ПРЕДОПЛАТЫ!
    ПРЕДОСТАВЛЯЕМ СКРИНЫ ДЛЯ ПРОСМОТРА И ДЕМО ВЕРСИИ БАЗ!

увеличить найти клиентов

Спектр применения баз фирм огромный:

1. Вы можете использовать их для обзвона потенциальных клиентов
    2. Для рассылки писем по email
    3. Для смс – рассылки
    4. Для почтовой рассылки на юридические адреса фирм
    5. Для поиска партнеров и новых клиентов в социальных сетях на страничках фирм
    6. Для написания Вашего предложения на сайтах фирм и т.д.

Если не хотите больше получать информацию, то напишите на почту адреса Вашего
    сайта, внесём его в Блек лист.

@AntontonlPn,

Please always send the msg in English. thanks.

19. boaz shoshani says:

i am starting to develop tight medical shirts for China and use the following size chart
    Europe USA CM Inch
    S XS 81 – 89 32 – 35
    M S 89 – 96.5 35 – 38
    L M 96.5 – 104 38 – 41
    XL L 104 – 111.5 41 – 44
    XXL XL 111.5- 119 44 – 47
    3XL XXL 119 – 129.5 47 – 51
    could you please advice what should be the suitsble China sise ?
    the shirt is like a tight sport shirt on the body.
    many thanks
    boaz shoshani

@boaz shoshani,
    please check out our china size chart on FAQ and tool page. thanks.

20. pragash says:

I going to be ordered pair of boot shoes made in china iam little bit confused about size I bought vans shoes made in America Europe size 41 is fit for me so if I order china shoes wich size is fine pls tell me us Europe n UK size thank you.

@pragash,

please check out our china size chart on FAQ and tool page. thanks.