Categories: , , , , , , Updated on April 2nd, 201145 Comments

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

ViVidChina is the main distributor of the famous Asian brand called “Kvoll”, it is very ambitious and aims to be the China’s leading authority on celebrity fashion trends and the most popular online fashion store in China. Primary business: kvoll shoes, kvoll sandalskvoll slippers, kvoll  clothes and kvoll bags. Minimum order 10 pcs, mixed order accepted.

Editor Opinion: It’s a famous Asian brand “Kvoll“, 100% original kvoll products!!  many of our customers asked before, so if you need, we will get stocks from vividchina directly.

(Note: please always add some replacements in the order form especially when you choose many special offers, those could be easily sold out. Because it’s very hot sales.)

[Simon Lau,  Buy Manager,  [email protected]www.fashion-bop.com ]

Kvoll men shoes:  http://www.vividchina.com/xie/M男鞋%20Man%20Shoes

Kvoll men bags:  http://www.vividchina.com/xie/N男士皮具%20Man%20Bag

Kvoll wallets:  http://www.vividchina.com/xie/V品牌钱包%20Wallet

kvoll clothing:  http://www.vividchina.com/xie/Y女装%20Clothing

Special offer:  http://www.vividchina.com/xie/J清仓特价%20Sale

Kvoll E-Magazine:  http://www.vividchina.com/Magazine

Some screenshots from Kvoll Original Korea Shoes brand (click to enlarge)

vividchina-kvoll-brand-shoes-bags wholesale (3)            vividchina-kvoll-brand-shoes-bags wholesale (4)            vividchina-kvoll-brand-shoes-bags wholesale (5)

vividchina-kvoll-brand-shoes-bags wholesale (6)            vividchina-kvoll-brand-shoes-bags wholesale (7)            vividchina-kvoll-brand-shoes-bags wholesale (8)

kvoll e-magazine

☆☆Read our How to Order and Payment pages please if you are ready to order.☆☆

◆Download◆: * Order Form *; Example Order; Invoice Templet.

REMINDER: WE WON’T BE RESPONSIBLE AT ALL WITH THOSE LOSS IF YOU PLACED THE ORDER WITH THE SUPPLIERS DIRECTLY, INCLUDED PROBLEMS WITH ORDERS, PAYMENTS, DELIVERIES AND COMMUNICATION, SO THAT WE RECOMMEND YOU SEND THE ORDERS TO US, WE WILL TAKE CARE OF ALL THE REST MORE PROFESSIONALLY.

More related China wholesalers & suppliers:

Submit an inquiry or related questions

45 Responses to “Vividchina Kvoll branded women shoes and fashion bags from Korea (Original Kvoll)”

1. lufy says:

Hi,

I cant go to vividchina website.

@lufy,

That’s just a tech problem, temp one. They already fixed it.. Hope you find something more you like.. If you are ready to order, you could read How to Order page on our homepage. Thanks.

2. arinaro says:

Hi…is vivid china same as vivd.en.alibaba.com?? if yes then why the price difference? because i wanna buy 2pairs each for a design. do u accept paypal?

@arinaro,

I don’t see any price on that alibaba site, dear, that’s just their showing site, if need to order, we still need to go to vividchina.com. Thanks.

3. Althea Suzuki says:

I already process 2 orders from Vivid Kvoll. And then the supplier said tha baggage was delivered But when i follow up the baggage she gave me the EMS TRACKING NUMBER When i checked it it send to the Philippines. But i gave my address here in Japan.pls fix this problem. I really need your help!
    I dont want to think that this is a scam!

Althea Suzuki Reply:

You said in your warning that you have no reponsibillity for the loss of our orders if we direct contact the seller. But hiw about the money thai i remit to your bank? The bank account that she gave me is the bank that i saw in your site.It means that you received the payment.
    I will wait for your reply. I really need your help!

@Althea Suzuki,

Email us the screenshots of the emails or records you contact them please… You really make this more complicated.. We built this website is for offering convenience, but there are always some customers think they could handle it with those local suppliers, and always get in trouble, that’s why we released that warning…

@Althea Suzuki,

Please email us the details of your records of that you contacted the seller, or screenshots… we will check.

That;s why we released this warning, there are some customers trying to make orders with local suppliers and get in trouble..

@Althea Suzuki,

Do you read our website carefully? we stated a warning on every introduction page, If you want to order, you download the order form on our website and send to us, we will take care of the rest..

We won’t be responsible If you send the order directly to the supplier, and you might get troubles on the payments, delivery or communication problems… The statements and warning is in color red.

Our bank account is at http://www.fashion-bop.com/payment/
    I don’t think their bank account would be the same with ours..

You really should make this clear…

4. Catherine Soo says:

Hi Simon,
    Just want to know is it ok to sell the brand kvoll in our country? Do they have any sole distributors in other countries? I’m only afraid that if we sell kvoll without any selling rights to it, we may infringe on the distributor rights.

@Catherine Soo,

I don’t think that would be a problem, if you could import like by containers, why not just replace the local distributors, and negotiate with kvoll then? we would do all our best to help you anyway. Thanks.

5. Nina says:

I have seen that the minimum order 8 pieces.
    Mix order is available on request?
    I would like 10 to 15 pairs of shoes and a few pieces of clothing.
    Myself to order.
    Thank you in advance for your response.

6. Nina says:

Sorry .. Hi Simon 🙂

@Nina,

Hi Nina, it’s ok.
    You could mix the order as long as your order meet the MOQ, like 10 to 15 pcs would be enough..
    If you are ready, you could download our order form to make your order list. and we will update the total amount for you. Thanks.

7. beverly N. says:

I’m so confused with the vivid site its all in chinese even if I click on the english tab.

@beverly N.,
    Hi dear, those are lolca Chinese wholesalers, of course it would be in Chinese… we could help you order all those stocks.. and all you need to to is filling our order with the items you want to order, just fill in the required ones in the form, we will calculate the total cost Thanks!

8. Diana says:

I am reconstructing my page to sell kvoll shoes. I would like to ask on if it is okay to resell these products on my site 🙂 I am looking forward with negotiating with you. 🙂

If it is okay, kindly answer my question
    how long does it take for the items to arrive here or to be shipped from there?

@Diana,

Yeah, that’s ok to put those items on your website to resell. dear.
    And it takes around 3 to 5 working days from China to Philippines, and of course you need to calculate a little extra time for us to collecting the items.. 🙂

9. Diana says:

If i am going to use EMS as cargo, and would ask for 8pairs of shoes, besides the shipping fees and the prices of the shoes, do i have any extra fees to pay for? also, how can i avail of the 40-50% discount from the cargo fee (as it was mentioned in the FAQ page)?

Also how if some of my orders became out of stock and lessened the number of my orders, less than the minimum order required of 8?

Thank you so much. 🙂
    I am very much excited to order 🙂

@Diana,

You only need to pay for the products price + EMS cost, that’s it, dear. No extra charges. you could send us your order list, we will update the total cost, and take care of the ordering asap once paid.
    If you already ordered once from the wholesaler, the next time, you could ingore the MOQ. Thanks.

10. Joan says:

Hi Simon.

I am from South Africa and I really like your kvoll shoes.I want to start my own online shoe store which can also grow into a boutique in SA, and i would like to have kvoll shoes as my main product seeing that I have not seen them in any stores in South Africa. I would like to be a” KVOLL ambassador in South Africa.” I believe KVOLL shoes will be a great success in my country

Kindly assist by informing me all the details as to how I can achieve this as I already have potential clients awaiting for the catalogue.

your assistance will be very much appretiated.

11. Joan says:

Hi Simon.

your assistance will be very much appretiated.
    joan

@Joan,

yeah, we would love to help you to be the only kvoll shoes reseller in SA.. This is a Korean brand shoes, very good quality and nice collections. Hope we could be in long terms business relationships.

For all details, please check our our website carefully. Thanks!

12. isabel d. says:

Hi! I would like to purchase from vividchina.
    The prices I see in yuan, when I convert to usd, seem to be expensive.
    Are the prices listed for one pair only? 🙂

I would love to order soon! 🙂

@isabel d.,

It’s original Korea brand women shoes, dear… Not normal ones, they are with much better quality and nice designs.
    For cheaper ones, you could check out Jiaoweisi or Mingxuanshoes, search the name on our website for the link. Thanks.

13. isabel d. says:

I want to purchase some of these but you never respond to my e-mails?
    I’m asking if the price listed is for one pair only?
    How come each pair is around 186 yuan? Seems expensive.
    Please reply asap.

@isabel d.,

The price on vividchina, is for one pair of course.. Those are original Korea brand women shoes.. that’s already wholesale price.

If you need cheaper women shoes wholesale, you could try to search Jiaoweisi or Mingxuanshoes on our site.. and they also have lower MOQ.

14. ASHIKA says:

Hi
    My name is Ashika and I am from South Africa.I have been on your website but never find a way to contact you. I love your shoes and would like to purchase in small quantities from you (to start). Please can you email me on the above email address as I would like to do business with you.

Regards

Ashika

@ASHIKA,

Hi dear, that’s stranage, our email address is all over on our website.. almost every single page.. anyway, that’s ok to order in small qty to check the quality..This is a Korean brand, original stocks, minimum order 680RMB, you could download our order form to make your first order. We will update the total amount once received it. Thanks.

15. Dovile says:

Dear Sir,
    I am interested in Kvoll shoes and I would like to become Kvoll agent in my country (Lithunia) , is it possible to talk with somebody about it directly ? If yes please write me e-mail, because e-mail [email protected] doesn’t work and all letters come back
    Thanks
    Dovile
    TEXTILE LT
    Lithuania

@Dovile,

We are the one take care of the foreign orders, you could email us the details, [email protected]

If you like their stocks, you could download our order form and make your list, we will update you the total amount included freight, and take care of the rest. ok? Thanks.

16. divas says:

Hi. I’m from Italy and I would want to know if you effect dropship or in contrary case, can you recommend to me distributing sites of products original kvoll and not reproductions that they effect dropship? Thanks

@divas,

This is the original kvoll supplier in China!.. and we could dropship for you! worldwide.
    Once you are ready, you could download our order form for your dropship orders, just make sure the contact is correct please.
    This page is for helping you know how to do the order. Thanks!

17. Diane says:

In the shipping costs page, it says that you offer 30-50% discount on the shipping costs if the transaction would be on EMS. How to avail this discount? I was trying to resell the kvoll shoes but i got big problems on how to price it when i sell it here since i am not sure about the shipping costs. 🙁 Please help me. 🙁 THanks.

@Diane,

Hi dear
    You could use the original price list to make your selling price… and add a little more on it i think.
    These are brand shoes, very nice quality…
    When you are ready, you only need to download our order form to make the list, we will take care of the rest. thanks.

18. Lanny says:

please send me the wholesale price of kvoll and mersh and the minimum order,can you also send me the catalog book of kvoll and mersh to Indonesia. tq

@Lanny,
    Hi dear
    The price on the websites are already wholesale price, minimum order amount 680RMB
    and we will update you the total amount included shipping cost once we got your order list.
    Please download our order form to start. Thanks.
    About the kvoll magazine, it’s e-magazine.. you could use MID or laptop to show to your customers.. thanks.

19. herminio ribeiro says:

Hello
    Do you seel to Brazil?
    What is the minim quantity for woman shoes?
    Herminio Ribeiro

@herminio ribeiro,

Yes, dear, we could deliver to Brazil… minimum order 10pcs.. You could download our order form to make the order list, we will take care of the rest. Thanks!

20. Kei says:

Hello! I’m planing to resell those authentic Kvoll shoes from Vividchina. But I dont know the shipping cost. How much would it be Via Dpex for the first 500g and additional 500g? Thank you.

Simon Lau Reply:

@Kei,

I think you already emailed us, and replied you the details. please check. thanks.